Overseas licence holder?

If you’ve moved to NSW from another country, you’ll need to get a NSW driver's licence. You can use your existing licence for up to three months, but after that you must have a NSW licence. For more information on NSW rules for holders of overseas licences, please click here.

We can help you get your NSW driver's licence through:

  • A structured easy learning program

  • Safe, patient and friendly instruction

  • Teaching focused on road rules and regulations.​

Take the first step to becoming a licensed driver.

We offer

- Professional instruction

- Patient and friendly teaching

Attention to safety and competency

- Free pick up and drop

Opening Hours

Every day: 6am to 8pm

If you require classes outside these hours, please call us.

Contact Us

23, Southwaite Crescent,


Sydney, Australia

Tel: 0412 945 264 grubert.dominic@gmail.com

  • Facebook - ZachSafe Driving School

© 2019 by ZACH SAFE DRIVING SCHOOL. Proudly created with Wix.com

We are fully COVID-19 vaccinated and follow COVID-safe practices for our classes